[PIBE-Division] re interview went well

sara rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 22:10:44 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone. Hi Marianne thanks for your  feedback regarding how nou obtained the series Building On Patterns; when I contract with a school district, i'll request that the braille teacher's edition be purchased under the student's name awith federal aph quota funds. i've used the product Fun With Braille from aph, which is reasonably priced, to reenforce the braille contractions when I taught my former student braille and assistive technology. i have the on the way to literacy series, flip over concept books and the lots of dots series. I used the above products when I taught students with additional disabilities who were blind or visually impaired. Sara Rooz Certified TVI in new York