[PIBE-Division] Leading By Example

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Jun 8 01:36:10 UTC 2021

Good evening everyone,

My wife Mary and I were discussing this book over lunch and the failure to release it in multiple formats and on various platforms. Too many times the NFb has released books in print forgetting that their members and other interested blind people wish to read them independently. It’s not cool to tar and feather our school districts for failing to deliver textbooks on time in accessible media for blind kids to read while failing to set the example by insuring that any publication written by this organization or any of our members are available in multiple formats and on multiple platforms when they’re released to the general public. We would do well to lead by example and insure that any and all future books and other publications written by the NFB or any of its members are available in multiple formats and on multiple platforms on day one!

Peter Donahue