[PIBE-Division] ESL Resources

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Tue Jun 15 13:56:33 UTC 2021

Good morning. I am looking for resources for an adult. I need French to English, for a very low vision, non-braille reader. If you want to reply to me directly, please use the email below.

*** Click the link below to receive weekly emails from WCBVI Outreach regarding upcoming events, programs, and other important information for Wisconsin Stakeholders.
Link to WCBVI Outreach Email List<https://k12.us19.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=611a98117a17a5361d0132972&id=7bf2995327>
**The WCBVI remains closed at this time, however staff continue to work remotely.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Dave Hyde, Professional Development Coordinator and
Parent Liaison
Wisconsin Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
1700 W. State Street
Janesville, WI  53546
608-758-6152
David.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us<mailto:David.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us>