[Promotion-technology] PDF's, Round 2

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 16 01:32:45 UTC 2009

Oh, so that's what that Document Empty means!

I'll have to check to see what version I have at work. The one I have at
home is more recent because I can install it myself and I don't have to wait
on I.T. to do it. We're not allowed to do this ourselves at work. Thanks for
the info, Gary! And I didn't know you could run things off the computer
screen through Open Book! How is that done, if I may ask?
Cheers,
Susan