[Promotion-technology] PDF's, Round 2

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 16 13:40:45 UTC 2009

OpenBook has a facility which, if I remember my terminology correctly, they
call a virtual printer. Essentially it gets installed such that when you
open your print menu and arrow down through available printers, not only
will you see the ones which are in your office for your use, but she should
see something like "OpenBook virtual printer." Essentially what this lets
you do is use the program which is capable of reading whatever kind of
document you want to read, use the print facility of that program, and
instead of sending it to paper or you would then scan it, you send it to a
formatted disk file which open book reads as though it were a scanned
document. Let me know if you need more explanation about this.

Warmly,

Gary