[Promotion-technology] In Yet Another Pickle

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 17 02:01:46 UTC 2009

Thanks so much for this info!--Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: promotion-technology-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:promotion-technology-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Zuhair Mahd
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 10:14 AM
To: 'Committee on the Promotion, Evaluation and Advancement of Technology'
Subject: Re: [Promotion-technology] In Yet Another Pickle

For some funny reason, the following two Enabling commands stick in my mind,
(after almost ten years of not having used an Enabling product) which may be
of help.

After you're done changing margins, settings, etc, use the following
sequences:
1.0 to set the currently active configuration as the default, and
1.1 to exit the configuration menu.

If 1.0 is not issued, then indeed, the printer may be using an entirely
different configuration as the default one (remember, Enabling products have
16 configurations you can choose from, so the one you're changing may not be
the active (default) one).

If it's the blazer, then I must plead ignorance:).