[Promotion-technology] readers

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 24 14:17:34 UTC 2009

Greetings:

The BookSense, while a bit less expensive than the Stream, tends to do a better job with documents and text files because it has a more tolerable text-to-speech engine.  If a person's primary interest in one of these devices is to read audio files, I would have to say that my preference would lean toward the Stream despite its somewhat higher price.  Why?  Because it seems to have a better audio quality, and it remembers a person's position in a file more reliably than the BookSense.

Both the Stream and the BookSense use removable batteries that can only be purchased from their respective vendors.  However, in my experience, it doesn't take long to recharge the batter on either of these devices.

If a person is a music enthusiast, I have found that the Stream does tend to produce a better quality of audio when connected to a stereo system than the BookSense.

I hope this helps.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong