[Promotion-technology] Critical security flaw in JAWS

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Oct 19 16:13:46 UTC 2009

Dave and others,

In his note he says "I have tested this on 32-bit Windows Vista
with JAWS 10.0.1154 and 32-bit Windows 7 with JAWS 11.0.611 Beta."  I would raise a caution, though, that I do not think it is clear from his instructions how
someone else would get control of his machine.  I think we need more before we know what the implications are.