[Promotion-technology] I-Phone 4

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Apr 22 00:55:46 UTC 2011

Linda:

I'm sure the app will be backward-compatible.  I don't plan on getting an
iPhone 5 unless AT&T gives me a super deal.

I'm not holding my breath re AI Squared but who knows?  I also expect that
there will be a KNFB Reader app for the iPhone before too many moons have
passed.  I may well consider that one even if it costs some sheckles.  Also,
if the people who are marketing the LookTel money reader app produce a OCR
app, I'll try it as they've done a superb job with the money reader app --
beter than EyeNote (that's E Y E N O T E), the new app the government just
put out today.

Mike