[Promotion-technology] Accessible Content Management Systems

Jeanine Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 16:12:03 UTC 2014

Michael, I have done a lot of work with CMS is I could tell you that in general WordPress is the more accessible of the ones I've seen and had the opportunity to use. However as David points out Drupal has also done a considerable amount of work in the area of excess ability. I know both the leads for the excess ability teams on WordPress and Drupal. And both teams are very committed to excess ability. Some of this comes down to what type of CMS you need and what you need it for to determine which will work best. Drupal is a very complex and configurable CMS. WordPress is more simplistic but still very powerful. I think that I could give you more information off list. So please email me and I Will share with you my experiences with both CMS systems.