[Promotion-technology] FW: Share WRP with Students with Disabilities!

Kenneth Silberman kenneth.silberman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 21:03:44 UTC 2017

From: Silberman, Kenneth A. (GSFC-1600)
[mailto:kenneth.a.silberman at nasa.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 16:39
To: kenneth.silberman at gmail.com
Subject: FW: Share WRP with Students with Disabilities!

From: WRP [mailto:WRP at DOL.GOV]
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 16:06
To: WRP <WRP at DOL.GOV <mailto:WRP at DOL.GOV> >
Subject: Share WRP with Students with Disabilities!

Dear Friends of the WRP:

Student registration is underway for this year's WRP interview season! We
would like to spread the word far and wide to make sure candidates who are
interested have the chance to participate in the program. To be eligible for
the WRP a candidate must:

*       have a disability AND

*       be a U.S. citizen AND

*       be enrolled as a degree-seeking student at an accredited
postsecondary institution on a substantially full-time basis OR have
graduated from such an institution in April 2016 or more recently.

Registration and applications are due by October 17th. Students can go to
www.wrp.gov <http://www.wrp.gov>  and click on the "Student Registration"
button to get started. Please share with your networks and anyone you know
who may be a good fit for the WRP! We have attached a flyer about the
program with more information for students on how to apply.

Thanks for your continued engagement with the WRP and we are looking forward
to the launch of this year's database in mid-December!

Warm Regards,

The WRP Team