[Promotion-technology] FW: Share WRP with Students with Disabilities!

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Oct 4 21:16:38 UTC 2017

So, they go through this whole song and dance, and never say what WRT stands for -- or what it is.  Not a very good way to attract candidates!

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook