[Promotion-technology] Navigation Apps

Francisco Salvador Crespo crespofranciscosalvador at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 19:19:08 UTC 2018

Ariadne would work, but I don't know if it will be updated for long.
Both BlindSquare and Seeing Eye GPS have a similar poi feature. Also, both developers are involved in projects to install hardware beacons at places like college campuses. You may want to talk with them, I'm sure they will be happy to work with UCLA.

Best.

Enviado desde mi iPhone