[Pvc-nfbco] Let's show Poudre Valley how the NFB PVC Rocks!

rodrigueznelson29 via Pvc-nfbco pvc-nfbco at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 19:34:39 UTC 2014

Nick what time is the show

-------- Original message --------
From: Nicholas Thomas via Pvc-nfbco <pvc-nfbco at nfbnet.org>
Date:06/03/2014  1:02 PM  (GMT-07:00)
To: Poudre Valley Chapter NFB of Colorado <pvc-nfbco at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [Pvc-nfbco] Let's show Poudre Valley how the NFB PVC Rocks!

Hello Everyone!

This Friday will be our big concert at The Aggie Theater.  I have set up a list of volunteers composed of those who have gotten back with me.  On the list, I have;

Jessica Beecham
JJ (Justine) Aragon
Dillon Allen
Karen Norton
Alison Utter
Valerie Utter
Nelson Rodriguez

Please let me know if I have missed anyone.  Unfortunately I don't know if I'll be able to make it, I work until 6:30 and probably wont be able to get a ride.

Also, This Saturday will be our anual elections for positions as NFB Poudre Valley Board members.  I urge anyone who is interested to show up.  We are trying hard to keep this chapter strong!  I will hopefully see everyone on Saturday!

Thanks again everyone, and if anyone needs to contact The Aggie Theater for any reason, the owner's e-mail address is;

scoo at aggietheatre.com

Have a great week everyone!

Nick Thomas