[Pvc-nfbco] Let's show Poudre Valley how the NFB PVC Rocks!

JJ Aragon via Pvc-nfbco pvc-nfbco at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 20:35:59 UTC 2014

The concert starts at 7. JJ
...Addicted to the written word...

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014, at 01:02 PM, Nicholas Thomas via Pvc-nfbco wrote:

Hello Everyone!

This Friday will be our big concert at The Aggie Theater.  I have set
up a list of volunteers composed of those who have gotten back with
me.  On the list, I have;

Jessica Beecham
JJ (Justine) Aragon
Dillon Allen
Karen Norton
Alison Utter
Valerie Utter
Nelson Rodriguez

Please let me know if I have missed anyone.  Unfortunately I don't know
if I'll be able to make it, I work until 6:30 and probably wont be able
to get a ride.

Also, This Saturday will be our anual elections for positions as NFB
Poudre Valley Board members.  I urge anyone who is interested to show
up.  We are trying hard to keep this chapter strong!  I will hopefully
see everyone on Saturday!

Thanks again everyone, and if anyone needs to contact The Aggie Theater
for any reason, the owner's e-mail address is;

scoo at aggietheatre.com

Have a great week everyone!

Nick Thomas

[1]Pvc-nfbco at nfbnet.org