[Pvc-nfbco] September minutes, plus more

Alison Utter autter at frii.com
Sat Oct 4 03:14:56 UTC 2014

Hi list:

First, let me apologise for the lateness of this e-mail! I won't be making a
habit of it. In case someone doesn't get this before the meeting tomorrow,
I'll have my notes with me to refresh your memories.

In addition to the things I noted in these minutes, there was also a fair
amount of discussion about convention. Convention is the end of this month,
and prior to it you can still buy tickets for the raffle. Tickets are $10
for one or $20 for three. You can order online or contact Jessica Beecham
for paper tickets as well.

Meanwhile, we're considering changing our meeting place from Old C's. If you
have any suggestions, bring them to the meeting this month (or next, if this
was a little too late in reaching you).

We are also continuing to talk with Transfort about their online and offline
accessibility. If you have any concerns about that, or if you have had
accessibility issues with them, contact Valerie Utter at avalu at frii.com.

With a quick reminder that the meeting will be tomorrow, October 3, at Old
Chicago's on College near Oak, that's about all for this month. Rest assured
that the minutes coming out the day before the meeting is not going to be a
regular occurrance, and I hope to see everyone there!

Best,

Alison

--

"And stars don't care what you wish, and magic don't make things better, and
no one doesn't get burned who sticks their hand in a fire."

- Terry Pratchett, 'Witches Abroad'.