[Pvc-nfbco] September minutes, plus more

JJ Aragon mistyluna at fastmail.fm
Sat Oct 4 03:43:23 UTC 2014

Thanks Alison, these look good. If I can speak for both of us,
neither Dillon nor I will be there tomorrow, but we will both
be at convention. Hope the meeting goes well! Best, JJ
andampbbnbspbb
...Addicted to the written word...
andampbbnbspbb
andampbbnbspbb
On Fri, Oct 3, 2014, at 09:14 PM, Alison Utter via Pvc-nfbco
wrotecc

Hi listcc andampbbnbspbb First, let me apologise for the
lateness of this e-mail! I won't be making a habit of it. In
case someone doesn't get this before the meeting tomorrow, I'll
have my notes with me to refresh your memoriesdd andampbbnbspbb
In addition to the things I noted in these minutes, there was
also a fair amount of discussion about convention. Convention
is the end of this month, and prior to it you can still buy
tickets for the raffle. Tickets are $10 for one or $20 for
three. You can order online or contact Jessica Beecham for
paper tickets as welldd andampbbnbspbb Meanwhile, we're
considering changing our meeting place from Old Can's. If you
have any suggestions, bring them to the meeting this month (or
next, if this was a little too late in reaching yggdd
andampbbnbspbb We are also continuing to talk with Transfort
about their online and offline accessibility. If you have any
concerns about that, or if you have had accessibility issues
with them, contact Valerie Utter at avalu at frii.com.
andampbbnbspbb With a quick reminder that the meeting will be
tomorrow, October 3, at Old Chicago's on College near Oak,
that's about all for this month. Rest assured that the minutes
coming out the day before the meeting is not going to be a
regular occurrance, and I hope to see everyone thereff
andampbbnbspbb Bestea Alison
andampbbnbspbb --
andampbbnbspbb
andampbbquotbbAnd stars don't care what you wish, and magic
don't make things better, and no one doesn't get burned who
sticks their hand in a fire.andampbbquotbb
- Terry Pratchett, 'Witches Abroad'dis
andampbbnbspbb andampbbnbspbb andampbbnbspbb
andampbbnbspbb&ampbbnbspbb&ampbbnbspbb&ampbbnbspbb&ampbbnbspbb&
ampbbnbspbb&ampbbnbspbb&ampbbnbspbb&ampbbnbspbb&ampbbnbspbb&amp

[1]Pvc-nfbco at nfbnet.org

info for Pvc-nfbcocc

[3]http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/pvc-nfbco_nfbnet.org/misty
luna%40fastmail.fm