[Pvc-nfbco] November meeting reminder

Alison Utter autter at frii.com
Fri Oct 31 15:19:58 UTC 2014

Hi list:

I just wanted to remind everyone quickly that there will be no meeting in
November. This gives us a little time to regroup after convention before
coming back to regular meetings.

In the meantime, some things to think about:

We discussed having a Christmas party at the last meeting. We'd like it in
December, but the time and date are still up in the air. If you have
suggestions on a location where you'd like it to be held, e-mail the
president, Valerie Utter, at avalu at frii.com.

We're also beginning to think about our chapter fundraiser. If you have
something you'd like us to consider, bring it to the next meeting!

I hope everybody is having a good time at convention! The next PVC meeting
will be on December 6 at 12:30 at Old Chicago, as usual.

Till then,

Alison

--

"And stars don't care what you wish, and magic don't make things better, and
no one doesn't get burned who sticks their hand in a fire."

- Terry Pratchett, 'Witches Abroad'.