[Pvc-nfbco] January Meeting

Alison Utter autter at frii.com
Sat Jan 3 00:59:03 UTC 2015

Hi List:

Just a quick note to let you know that the January meeting has been moved
from tomorrow to next Saturday, the 10th. We have decided to hold this
meeting at CooperSmith's, which we discussed at the last meeting.
CooperSmith's is located at 5 Old Town Square in old town.

Hope to see you all there,

Alison

--

"And stars don't care what you wish, and magic don't make things better, and
no one doesn't get burned who sticks their hand in a fire."

- Terry Pratchett, 'Witches Abroad'.

---