[Pvc-nfbco] January Meeting

Karen Norton colonorton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 01:02:05 UTC 2015

I knew I should have checked emails before trekking out today!  I wouldn't
have made it either way as I rolled one foot off a curb and ended up taking
another bus home as I realized it was not walkable after boarding the first
bus.  Oh well.  My fault entirely.

but, that being said, I will not be at next weeks meeting as I will be in
Virginia visiting my Mom.  I'll check for minutes upon my return after
01/15.

Thanks,

Kasren