[Quietcars] Fwd: Crossing light rail tracks

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 22 00:02:50 UTC 2008

Hi, David,

I completely agree.  In talking with SAE, NHTSA, and others we are trying to
make it very clear that hybrids and electrics are not the only problem.
There has been an industry-wide effort to make cars quieter, and there needs
to be a threshold established for safety purposes.  That's definitely what
we're aiming for!

Debbie