[Quietcars] Let us reason together

Robert Wilson bwilson4web at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 16:34:40 UTC 2008

Hi Michael,

I think we have a fundamental misunderstanding:

> . . . Have you tried, for example, standing on a busy
> street corner wearing sleep shades and wearing good ear plugs ...

"Good ear plugs?" I don't think you've understood the proposed design. Remember my comment about abusive language.

>  . . . If not, you might consider spending some
> time at one of the NFB centers to learn how to travel as a blind person. . . .

This is a fair request and should be part of any collaborative effort if there is going to be one. But passage of the "Cameron Gulbransen Kids and Cars Safety Act of 2007" has a finite window. We can collaborate or repeat the history of 2008 next year.

Bob Wilson