[Quietcars] Regression testing 2010 Prius

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Sun Jul 26 12:04:08 UTC 2009

That's one great use for a horn.  And, make it a loud one that irritates.

An interesting fact that you may know, bob, that others may not.  The
Renault had two horns in its Dauphine, I believe it was spelled.  With its
40hp rear engined car, it had a city and a country horn.  Maybe, something
could be rigged up for a special alert for the accident avoidance piece of
this as a safety item.  A shrill polyphonic horn might work!

Enjoy your day.