[Quietcars] Preliminary 2007 Accident Analysis

Robert Wilson bwilson4web at hotmail.com
Sun May 17 16:52:06 UTC 2009

Hi Mike,

. . .> The statistical sample is still quite small. . . .
I agree that for one year, 2007, the total number of Prius accidents as a sample set remains smaller than statistically desirable but it would be wrong to dismiss it. In my case, expanding the analysis to cover all years we have had Prius, back to the earliest sales in 2000, would bring us back into large numbers that meet anyone's statistical confidence level. As time moves on, the accident sample set grows larger and the 2007 data is relatively new.
Bob Wilson