[Quietcars] Your quieter car survey.

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Mon Nov 9 06:35:10 UTC 2009

I received this survey from a person in Boston, and this was originally
posted on an NFB sponsored quietcars list.  My answers are not relevant to
this forward, but if you would like to participate, contact the sender
directly and copy and paste his survey and email it on, striking my answers.

Mike T in NJ