[Quietcars] Blade Runner movie Trailer: as referenced in NFB list article.

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Wed Sep 23 16:49:39 UTC 2009

I am sending this trailer as it contains the sound eluded to in the article
posted on the NFB quietcars list today.  Kind of like a combination of a jet
engine and a synthesized sound.  Would this be a really good sound to be
used as help in finding where the hybrid cars are?

Mike T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lW0F1sccqk

"I am accustomed to hearing malicious falsehoods about myself...but I think
I have
a right to resent, to object to, libelous statements about my dog."
-Franklin D. Roosevelt
Mike Townsend and Seeing Eye dog Brent
Dunellen, New Jersey  08812
emails:  mrtownsend at optonline.net;