[Quietcars] Prius Gets Sound Option

Robert Wilson bwilson4web at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 28 22:39:20 UTC 2010

Hi Michael,

I agree with your note of caution and would add that the Leaf remains a marketing proposal. The first production Leaf has not yet been sold and on the road. This is the link I use to track hybrid sales in July:
http://www.hybridcars.com/hybrid-clean-diesel-sales-dashboard/july-2010.html

Still it is an ill-wind that blows no good. Toyota has just eliminated the Lotus "business model" . . . the claims two years ago that Lotus sees adding noise generators as a future profit center. It didn't make sense then and even less today.

Bob Wilson