[Quietcars] Cameron Gulbransen Kids Transportation Safety Act

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Sat Dec 18 14:19:09 UTC 2010

We have to be adult about these discussions, and in fact, I'm trying to get
a new york radio station to work with me on airing some of the discussion
about this hybrid bill passage.  I'll keep the list informed.
There is a car show on Saturdays and the guy is a super person.  I'm friends
with him, meaning that we correspond and discuss things, so I brought this
Detroit News article to his attention.  Thanks for sending it, Maryellen.