[Quietcars] Cameron Gulbransen Kids Transportation Safety Act

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Fri Dec 31 14:11:33 UTC 2010

My comments are not written as disparaging this legislation, but as a guide
dog handler who's out on the streets often, and as a car enthusiast, and as
a p3erson who is a realistic thinker, I just have these thoughts.  I am sure
that others have thought about these things, and they are contained
somewhere within the legislation, but voicing these thoughts on a list
created for these purposes is,, I think, a great thing.  You can't just
follow like sheep or hope that things will fall into place, because very
often that doesn't happen  This is why we are in a lot of situations today.

Thanks, Ken, Bob W and others who are not afraid to say what's on their
minds and from this we gain both respect for the individual and knowledge we
can use in our dai8ly lives.

Happy New Year and a safe one to all.