[Quietcars] Message on Quiet Car Legislation

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed Dec 1 23:01:38 UTC 2010

The Pedestrian Safety Enhancement Act (aka the Quiet Cars Bill) was added as
an amendment to the Motor Vehicle Safety Act, a bill addressing many safety
issues.  The Motor Vehicle Safety Act lost momentum, but we're still hoping
to get action on the original Pedestrian Safety Enhancement Act (HB 734 and
SB 841) before the end of this congress.

Debbie