[Quietcars] Toyota admits Prius had brake design

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Sun Feb 21 19:51:19 UTC 2010

Infantile at best.  How about the ford Exploder or the plot thickens.
Thanks.

I think that this Toyota hype is just that, and for the very few cars that
have experienced difficulties as a while, I think that the American
automobile industry is piling on, as will the people to gain their own
fifteen minutes of fame.  Toyota may not have done all it had to do as
quickly as it should have, but Ford let the Explorer situation simmer for a
while. GM's notorious head gasket issues plagued the V6 cars for years
without resolution.

Thanks for your interesting reports Bob.

Mike T