[Quietcars] Quieter trains a risk to walkers, USA Today, 04/05/10

Dewey Bradley dewey.bradley at att.net
Thu Jul 22 00:13:10 UTC 2010

I will say this then I'll shut up.
You do make a very good point.
I can't stand motorcycles, they are loud.
I don't mine loud pickups, because I'm a redneck and think there cool.
I also love trains, there for they don't bother me, but I have a friend who
is about 4 miles from a train and it wakes him up, because he don't like
them.
My friend here can't understand how pickups don't bother me, but the bikes
do, I can't explain it.
Its the same when people play there music loud in there car, I don't mind
when it is something I like, but when its something I don't like, then I
think in my head.
Why don't they turn that crap down.
I think that's what you are saying