[Quietcars] US Census form question: Off Topic but helpful.

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Sat Mar 20 01:50:26 UTC 2010

One of our good friends called about the census form and how one if blind
could fill it out.

After we'd spoken at some length, I did some research after talking to her
and found the following on the web.

Here's an example of how one organization has given thought to working with
the Feds in trying to get t his program straightened away.

Thanks.

http://idbonline.org/newsroom/census-important-those-vision-loss

"I am accustomed to hearing malicious falsehoods about myself...but I think
I have a right to resent, to object to, libelous statements about my dog."
-Franklin D. Roosevelt
Mike Townsend and Seeing Eye dog Brent
Dunellen, New Jersey  08812
emails:  mrtownsend at optonline.net;
michael.townsend54 at gmail.com
Home Phone:  732  200-5643
Cellular:  732  718-9480

--
Please address members with dignity and respect. Failure to do so will
result in termination. Members do discuss items of a personal nature which

To unsubscribe, send a message to: