[Quietcars] Blind challenge?

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Wed May 12 22:11:35 UTC 2010

The Race for Independence is a fundraising campaign, Michael, to raise
money for the Imagination Fund. That fund supports the programs of the
NFB's Jernigan Institute, such as the blind driver challenge. More
info is at www.raceforindependence.org -- the goal is to have a street-
ready car that is totally drivable by an independent blind person.

Corbb