[Quietcars] Hybrid Safety Training.

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Tue Nov 23 15:14:59 UTC 2010

This from Motorweek.org

The reporter in this read talks about how first responders are trained to
deal with accidents in which hybrid vehicles are involved and how to handle
these vehicles versus the traditional ones.  Thought that this was apropos
as this safety training is integral to the success of safe travel, though it
could be drivers rather than pedestrians involved.

MotorNews
Safety Training
In this week's MotorNews, Jessica Choksey shows us how first responders are
being trained to safely manage accidents involving hybrid electric vehicles.
MotorNews <http://www.mpt.org/motorweek/motornews.shtml>

"I am accustomed to hearing malicious falsehoods about myself...but I think
I have
a right to resent, to object to, libelous statements about my dog."
-Franklin D. Roosevelt
Mike Townsend and Seeing Eye dog Brent
Dunellen, New Jersey  08812
emails:  mrtownsend at optonline.net;