[Quietcars] What should Ford's new Focus EV sound like?, Autoblog Green, June 23, 2011

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Mon Jul 25 00:37:04 UTC 2011

What is this sound to be>  I can basically hea5r a
Toyota Corolla at idle when there are no cars around it, but then again, I
handle a dog guide and therein lies a safety net.
So, should this hybrid idle be the same loudness as the
Corolla or the same sound as a diesel
Cummins engine?

As others have pointed out, many cars also have styled wheels, which
wouldn't allow for a marble inside of a hubcap, as one lister suggested.
I'm confused as to what you are talking about, Ken.  Maybe, I'm missing
something important here.,  I know cars well, this is why I'm curious.,

Stupidity isn't a handicap...Park elsewhere!!!

Mike Townsend and Seeing Eye dog Brent
Dunellen, New Jersey  08812
emails:  mrtownsend at optonline.net;
michael.townsend54 at gmail.com