[Quietcars] An aspect of the hybrid and/or electric powered vehicles we do not discuss

michael townsend mrtownsend at optonline.net
Thu May 26 15:09:22 UTC 2011

	Another aspect of hybrid and electric power travel that we don't
discuss on list, and nonetheless is quite important is crashworthiness.
See article below from Motorweek.org.
MotorNews
EV Crash Tests
Electric vehicles are efficient, but how do they rank when it comes to
safety? Yolanda Vazquez has some encouraging answers.
MotorNews <http://www.mpt.org/motorweek/motornews.shtml>

"It isn't pollution that is hurting the environment,
it's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
-Dan Quayle

Mike Townsend and Seeing Eye dog Brent
Dunellen, New Jersey  08812
emails:  mrtownsend at optonline.net;