[Quietcars] An aspect of the hybrid and/or electric powered vehicles we do not discuss

Dewey Bradley deweyspr at mediacombb.net
Thu May 26 15:27:57 UTC 2011

I got to ride in one of them finally, You really can't hear them.
When we pulled up at the stop light, if you don't have the air on, it would
turn its self off and make no sound at all.
When he pulled up to get me, I thought it was an electrick weelchair, and I
didn't hear it until it was right up on me, I couldn't hear it more then 4
feet away.
I've never seen one them, other then almost getting hit by one of them.

Dewey Bradley
Springfield Missouri
In God we trust