[Quietcars] meeting this morning

Mary Ellen gabias at telus.net
Tue Oct 9 20:17:25 UTC 2012

The wheels of the gods, and of government, grind slow.  In the case of
government I'm not convinced that they grind exceeding fine.  On October 22,
we'll know what Work BC has to say.  By November 15, we'll know what the
budget consultation committee thinks.  If we get no joy from either, there's
an election coming up.  We'll have to make our voices heard at every
political meeting possible.  We'll also need to seek other sources of
support.

This shouldn't have to be so difficult, but it is.  We're up to the
challenge.

Mary Ellen

P.S.  I'll check with Michelle and the people at Louisiana Tech.