[Quietcars] meeting this morning

Mary Ellen gabias at telus.net
Tue Oct 9 20:37:18 UTC 2012

So sorry.  One of the people intended to receive this message has an e-mail
that begins with the word "quiet."  I certainly apologize for sending this
to the list inappropriately.  We're attempting to get the government of
British Columbia to recognize that they have a responsibility to pay for
rehabilitation of blind people.  So far they haven't taken any
responsibility at all.