[rehab] accessible credit card machines

Husseini, Sahar sahar.husseini at nebraska.gov
Thu Feb 5 15:14:00 UTC 2009

I'd sure like to know, too.  *smile* I'd even like to know where to get one with a keypad.  Last time I checked, an accessible talking one was over $1000.00.  I'd settle with one without a touch screen.  I don't even know where you'd o to look at one.  It seems like all of the ones I found you'd have to order over the Net--nothing local.

Sahar Husseini, CVRCB, MSW
(402) 471-8144