[rehab] accessible credit card machines

David B Andrews David.B.Andrews at state.mn.us
Thu Feb 5 15:21:16 UTC 2009

If anybody has an answer, I am sure others here would also like to see
the answer.

Another place to ask is our vendtalk list, for blind vendors.  They
might know -- although I am not aware of anything.

To subscribe to vendor talk either go to:

or send e-mail to vendtalk-request at nfbnet.org and put the word
subscribe in the subject line.

Dave

David Andrews
Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave. W., #240
St. Paul, MN  55114-1840
(651) 642-0513  Office
(612) 730-7931  Cell
(651) 649-5927  Fax

>>> "Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC" <lmartinez217 at gmail.com> 2/5/2009 1:19
AM >>>
Hi,

Does anyone know of a credit card machine/veraphone machine that is
accessible? We are looking to update our old machines at work. I'd like
to investigate credit card machines that are more accessible than what I
am currently forced to use. I just know that there is something out
there that a blind person can use with more ease. Please respond off
list to lmartinez at lighthouse-sf.org

Many thanks,
Lisamaria