[rehab] education and certification

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Wed Feb 18 13:51:53 UTC 2009

Hello,

With a four year degree, one excellent opportunity is to consider a graduate
degree at Louisiana Tech University. We offer one in Orientation and
Mobility, and a second in Teaching Blind Students. Both are active jobs that
will get you out of your desk, and will give you an excellent opportunity to
change lives in a meaningful way.

To learn more, visit our web page, or give me a call:
http://www.pdrib.com/

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC
Director, Professional Development and Research
Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
210 Woodard Hall
PO Box 3158
Ruston LA  71272
318.257.4554 (Office)
318.257.2259 (Fax)
ebell at latech.edu
www.latech.edu/instituteonblindness
"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's
brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and
died in cotton fields and sweatshops."
-- Stephen Jay Gould