[rehab] education and certification

Merisa Musemic merisa.musemic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:16:19 UTC 2009

Hi Alicia! I'll ju8st speak for the state of Michigan, since that is
the State I live in.  Michigan State University and Wayne State
University, offer a degree in rehabilitation counselin.Western
Michigan University also offers a degree in rehabilitation counseling.
A good way to find out about other schools is by going to
corerehab.org, there is also a Rehab. Counseling Group On Facebook. I
go to Wayne State, and I can answer any questions about the program
I'm in.
Hth!