[rehab] (no subject)

Jan Bailey jb021951 at charter.net
Tue Jun 9 00:15:13 UTC 2009

OH, I hate math too, but I got a good enough score to get by. You don't have
to have a Master's Degree in Iowa, and I saw they had some jobs working with
seniors. I'm not sure, but I don't think Nebraska requires the Master's
Degree either to be a counselor, but both states have long training
programs, but they are very good training programs.
Jan