[rehab] FW: Looking for blind individuals who either own or work in a greenhouse

Gatton, Tonia (OFB-LV) Tonia.Gatton at ky.gov
Tue Mar 31 13:58:09 UTC 2009

Hi friends!  I have a student who's dream is to open her own greenhouse.
So, I'm in search of any blind people who either own their own
greenhouse or who have some experience working in a greenhouse; for whom
my student could network with about this sort of work.  If you know of
anyone, I'd appreciate your sharing their contact info with me, or
asking them to contact  me via the phone number or email listed below.

Thanks so much!

Tonia

Tonia Gatton
	Rehab Instructor