[rehab] FW: Looking for blind individuals who either own or work ina greenhouse

Larry Wayland larry.wayland at arkansas.gov
Tue Mar 31 15:58:46 UTC 2009

Lion World Services for the blind teaches  Horticulture as a vocation.
Their number is 501-664-7100.

 Larry Wayland

Division of Services for the Blind

700 Main Street, slot 104

Little rock, AR 72201

501-603-3504

800-960-9270

larry.wayland at arkansas.gov

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this email message
and any attachment(s) is the property of the State of Arkansas and may
be protected by state and federal laws governing disclosure of private
information.  It is intended solely for the use of the entity to whom
this email is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that reading, copying, or distribution of this
transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  The Sender has not waived any
applicable privilege by sending
the accompanying transmission.  If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify the sender by return and delete the message and
attachment(s) from your system"