[rehab] New THOUGHT PROVOKER #150- Virtual Blindness, Training The Trainers

Ermelinda Miller Ermelinda.Miller at comcast.net
Mon Oct 12 22:35:50 UTC 2009

I was hard on my trainers!  I was 17 when I first had Some Braille
instruction.  After I had sent my sighted first counselor back to the
office, because he was sighted, a blind counselor came. He explain how the
Braille cell worked and left me a book. He told me not to learn be on the
letter J until he came back in two weeks.    When he came back, I new the
alphabet, I new the numvers and I could read the book he left me. Do you
think he learned something?  He told me not to worry about learning Braille,
for since I was a gril, I would only needed to write phone numbers and
recipes!