[rehab] Chicago Lighthouse Scholarship Awards - May 7 deadline

Email list Christine emaillistserve at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 15:21:07 UTC 2010

Hi Heather, and Kelsey,,

question for Heather what is the name of the link that you are trying to find on the Chicago lighthouse website?  and question for Kelsey what is the name of the application that you are trying to find?  I have a program on my computer where can I have a pdf file as a Microsoft word file.  So if you could email me this information I will be able to better assist you. Also I have a website called Helping the Blind and Visually impaired.  For more information go to http://www.visuallyimpairedandtheblind.com