[rehab] Braille Basics

Husseini, Sahar sahar.husseini at nebraska.gov
Mon Nov 7 14:29:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

The author's name is Jolene Boshart.  Her number is (402) 483-5088.  She updated the book recently, and the rules are now with each lesson.  It is the book we have been using in Nebraska for the last 15 years or so.  She does not, however, have a Nemeth curriculum; however, I do know the NLS has a five-volume and a 1-volume book on that.  I can't make heads or tails of it, only because I'm math-challenged.  *smile*  Someone who isn't math challenged, I'm sure, would be able to tackle these books and understand their meaning.

Sahar Husseini, CVRCB, MSW

Orientation Counselor

(402) 471-8144